TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF USE OF DAOZEDXE.COM DAC PLATFORM
Please read these terms and conditions of use of the DAOZEDXE DAC Platform (Terms) carefully before signing up as a user of any of the products or services (Services) offered on the www.DAOZedXe.com www.DAOZedXe.com website (Website). These Terms will apply to your use of the Website as well as to any Services you use, in addition to any supplemental terms and conditions you may be required to agree to, in order to access those particular Services. The Terms constitute a binding agreement between you, as the user of the Website and any Services and each member of the DAOZEDXE (as defined below). Your use of the Website and/or any Services will confirm your acceptance of these Terms. Please note that changes may be made to the Terms from time to time to reflect changes to the Services offered, changes to applicable laws or regulations or other changes that any member of the DAOZEDXE considers desirable. Any such changes will be published on the Website.
- DAOZEDXE: A COMPLETELY DECENTRALIZED AND AUTONOMOUS ECOSYSTEM
- DAC: DECENTRALIZED AUTONOMOUS CROWDFUNDING
- MEMBER: USER SIGN UP AND REFERRED ON PLATFORM
- SERVICES: DAOZEDXE ECOSYSTEM AND FEATURES
DAOZEDXE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The company name and logo of DAOZEDXE, DAOZedXe.com, and DZX are trademarks owned by the Website. All rights to use these trademarks are reserved for the DAOZEDXE.
- DAOZEDXE owns the copyright in all content displayed on or provided through the Website, other than third-party images and descriptions licensed for use on the Website and any User Generated Content. No Website content may be copied, reproduced or revised without the prior consent of the DAOZEDXE.
- Any User that uploads any User Generated Content to the Website represents that it has the legal right to do so without infringing the intellectual property rights of any other person, and grants DAOZEDXE a royalty-free, unlimited duration, irrevocable licence to display and distribute such User Generated Content on the Website and to make use of the content in any manner, the DAOZEDXE considers appropriate, in its absolute discretion.
- DAOZEDXE owns and asserts their intellectual property rights in the software, processes and Website content and Services that constitute DAOZEDXE, except to the extent any such intellectual property rights are licensed from third-party providers.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- There is no age restriction for browsing the Website, but a natural person must be aged 18 or over to become a Member. Each User is responsible for checking any additional age restrictions that apply to them in their own jurisdiction.
- You shall not, and you shall ensure that no person using your Account shall submit any content to or otherwise use the Website or make use of any content or services displayed on or provided through the Website in any manner that would infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or another intellectual property right of any other person or entity, or violate any law, regulation, court order or contract.
- You shall not, and you shall ensure that no person using your Account shall submit any content to the Website that:
- you know is false, misleading, non-factual, inaccurate, lacking official proof and evidence;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, racist, prejudice, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programmes that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of the Company or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the DAOZEDXE.
- You may only use the content or services displayed on or provided through the Website for your own personal, non-commercial purposes unless you are a MEMBER.
- You shall not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the DAOZEDXE infrastructure; interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any Services; bypass any measures used to prevent or restrict access to any part of the Website or any Services (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website); attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the Website; run mail list, list serv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service; use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Website or any Services provided on or through the Website; or perform any activities through the Website that are not expressly permitted by the DAOZEDXE and/or these Terms.
- You shall not directly or indirectly decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Website or any Services, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Website or any Services; or copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder.
- You shall not engage in “framing”, “mirroring” or otherwise simulating the Website; and you shall not use any manual or automatic mechanism for monitoring any activity conducted on or through the Website for any purpose unless expressly permitted by DAOZEDXE and/or these Terms.
- DAOZEDXE is not responsible for, does not endorse and makes no representation whatsoever as to the truth, accuracy, correctness or otherwise of any User Generated Content.
- The inclusion of a link to another website on the Website does not imply any endorsement or control of such a website unless expressly stated.
- While DAOZEDXE takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Services correspond with their descriptions on the Website, it takes no responsibility for any variation between such descriptions and the actual Services provided.
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
DAOZEDXE is a completely decentralized platform. DAOZEDXE operated to bring together Decentralized Autonomous Smart Contract-Enabled Crowdfunding Referral with investors looking to invest in such businesses. Investor Members are required to make their own assessment of any investment opportunity presented to them via unique DAOZEDXE DAC.
INVESTMENT RISK WARNING
Investments through the DAOZEDXE platform are speculative and not intended for unsophisticated or retail investors. You should not make any Investment through the DAOZEDXE platform, if you are not able to bear the loss of your entire investment.
USE OF COMMUNICATION FACILITIES
When submitting any content or making any other communication through the DAOZEDXE platform or any communications system provided on the DAOZEDXE, you must:
- not use obscene, offensive, racist, sexist, antisocial and vulgar language;
- not behave in a manner that may cause offense to other Users, or behave in an antisocial way such as – online “trolling” or harassing;
- refrain from abusive, offensive or threatening behaviour towards other Users;
- not submit any content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes but is not limited to content that is abusive, offensive, threatening, harassing, prejudice, defamatory, attack on religious beliefs, ageist, sexist, or racist;
- not submit any content that is intended to promote or incite hate and/or violence;
- not submit any content, express opinions, ideas or beliefs without hard official proof of evidence or without legal validation that may discredit, mislead, or cause loss and harm in any way including, but not limited to, financial or personal loss and harm to any person’s reputation;
- make all submissions or enquiries in the English language;
- only identify yourself by means that do not violate these Terms or any applicable law or regulation;
- not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of the DAOZEDXE;
- not use the DAOZEDXE for unauthorized mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”; and
- not refer to, intervene in, interfere with or intercept information relating to any on-going investigation, litigation or dispute carried out by or involving the DAOZEDXE. Any dispute and/or litigation shall be strictly between the DAOZEDXE and the individual User and shall be kept strictly private and confidential. Any User that breaches this obligation will be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage to any member of the DAOZEDXE, whether financial, reputational or otherwise, together with any costs of recovery from such User.
- You acknowledge that DAOZEDXE reserves the right to record, monitor and retain copies of any and all communications made through the DAOZEDXE.
- You agree that the DAOZEDXE may communicate with you through your Account/ETH Address/USER ID or through other means including but not limited to email, mobile devices, smartphone devices and other digital electronic devices, telephone, or delivery services such as courier services and postal services; please review the settings on your Account to control what kind of messages you receive from the DAOZEDXE. You acknowledge and agree that the DAOZEDXE accepts no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact details or other information on your Account, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about any Services.
- DAOZEDXE offers various forums such as “Questions and Answers” and “Network Updates”, where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics and Pitches. DAOZEDXE also enables the sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news articles and other information such as Decentralized Applications (DApps) and DeFi (Decentralized Finance) on the Website’s social channels, such as “Contacts”.
- Any questions, feedback, suggestions, comments, inquiry and or requests you post on the “Questions & Answers” section of the Website in relation to any content, must not contain any false or unfounded accusation and must not intend to cause harm, damage or loss to the Member or DAOZEDXE or its Ecosystem. In the case of criticism, you may provide constructive criticism only without the use of vulgar or abusive language, you will avoid criticism that may cause the Members embarrassment, loss, damage or harm, or negatively affect the reputation of ecosystem, unless the criticism is justified and backed by hard or digital evidence to be legally truthful and accurate. Any information, comment and opinion you wish to express or disclose publicly in relation to anything must be backed by verifiable evidence or information. Any information disclosed must be factually accurate and truthful, and must not constitute defamation or disclosure of private and confidential information.
- Please note that the ideas you post, due diligence and information you share may be seen and used by other users and DAOZEDXE cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas, due diligence and information that you disclose and share on the DAOZEDXE. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and or don’t want others to use, or maybe subject to infringement of third party rights due to you sharing it, do not post it anywhere on the Website or its DApps/DeFi. DAOZEDXE is not responsible for any User’s misuse or misappropriation of any content or information you post on any part of the Website.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Without any prior notification to you, DAOZEDXE may in certain circumstances, prohibit, block or restrict your use of the Website or any Services and/or your communications with other Users through the DAOZEDXE and its DApp.
- You agree that any translation of these Terms or any other documentation relating to DAOZEDXE, provided to you by DAOZEDXE, is for your convenience only and that the English language versions of these Terms and any such other documentation shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency.
- You acknowledge and agree that any communications and information you submit to DAOZEDXE or through any communication system provided on the DAOZEDXE, such as posting comments and opinions on any Website forum, may be removed or modified in any way by DAOZEDXE, without any prior notification, for any reason and without having to provide a reason to you, and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of your communications and information must be communicated to us in advance, yet we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- You acknowledge and agree that any ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals you submit to the DAOZEDXE platform through its comment, suggestion or feedback webpages/social platforms, do not constitute your confidential or proprietary information; and that the DAOZEDXE platform is under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to any such submission, shall be entitled to use or disclose any such submission for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide. You irrevocably assign to the DAOZEDXE all rights in and to any intellectual property contained in any such submission and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the DAOZEDXE in respect thereof.
- All users must first sign up an Account on the DAOZEDXE platform to become a Member through their Uplink Referral Code. Membership gives a user access to certain Services and rewards as set out on the Website.
- Since there is no customer due diligence (CDD) process due to DAC, users’ ETH address or Referral Link is their Identity.
- Corporate Members are admitted to the DAOZEDXE by separate agreement with DAOZEDXE after the initial sign up process. They are authorized to act as corporate on behalf of Members making referrals on their own behalf and make the unlimited cycle of income accordingly.
- No person who is a direct or indirect competitor of the DAOZEDXE (or any Affiliate of such person) may be a Member, and any use of the Website to obtain information or content for any competitive purpose will be a breach of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, DAOZEDXE accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, infringements of third party intellectual property rights and/or other rights, foreseeable or otherwise, including but not limited to any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein by any person. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its content at their own risk. You agree indemnify and hold harmless each member of the DAOZEDXE against all damages, losses, costs and fees, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees and costs related to all third-party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by your failure to comply with these Terms, including, without limitation, your submission of any content that violates third party rights or applicable laws or regulations, and any other activity in which you engage on or through the DAOZEDXE.
- No Member of the DAOZEDXE platform shall be liable for any damages (including any special, incidental, and indirect, punitive or consequential damages) or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of any Services, or any platform applications, content or other materials accessed through or downloaded from the DAOZEDXE platform. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it, the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall apply to any claim, whether in equity, contract, tort, statute or otherwise; but may be varied in respect of specific Premium Services that are expressly subject to a different limitation of liability in their applicable terms and conditions.
- No Member of the DAOZEDXE provides business, legal, financial, tax or other advice with respect to any DAC made through the DAOZEDXE or any other Services provided on or through the Website. All training provided on or through the Website is for your information, reference, support and guidance only (even when such training contains guidance on legal, tax or other similar issues), and should not be regarded as constituting advice, other than technical advice on your use of the Website. You will be solely responsible for any decision you make in relation to DAC through the DAOZEDXE and accordingly, if you require advice, you should seek advice from appropriately qualified professional advisors.
- No Member of the DAOZEDXE shall be liable for any loss you incur as a result of another person gaining access to your Account with or without your consent unless such access results from the fraud or wilful misconduct of the DAOZEDXE or any of its representatives.
- Where any limitation of liability in these Terms exceeds the legally permitted limitations in any applicable jurisdiction, the foregoing limitations shall be deemed amended as necessary so that they only operate to limit the liability of the DAOZEDXE to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of such jurisdiction.
CRYPTOCURRENCIES AND CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS
- Cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like traditional fiat currencies, using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of new units. Cryptocurrency is electricity converted into lines of code with monetary value. In the simplest form, Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. Bitcoin became the first decentralized cryptocurrency in 2009, and since then numerous cryptocurrencies have been created.
- DAOZEDXE does not guarantee the value of any cryptocurrency. The value of a cryptocurrency can rapidly increase or decrease at any time. You acknowledge that the price or value of a cryptocurrency may fluctuate and that the conversion rate for converting local fiat currency into cryptocurrency (Conversion Rate) may not be the same Conversion Rate that applies when converting cryptocurrency into local fiat currency. You will always be shown the applicable Conversion Rate for a transaction on the DAOZEDXE prior to consummating the transaction.
- You agree to deliver cryptocurrency with a present value equal to your funding commitment, where you have agreed to pay in cryptocurrency, regardless of changes in the Conversion Rate between the time of the commitment and the time of funding. The Services do not involve any extension of credit to you, and no credit is extended to you in connection with your use of Services.
- A virtual currency network is a network of computers operated by individuals or entities known as miners, who voluntarily participate in the process of confirming transactions on the network. These computers (known as “mining rigs”) compile a list or block of pending transactions, verify that each transaction in the block is valid and does not involve an attempt to double-spend coins, and attempt to complete a mathematical algorithm that determines whether the block may be added to the public ledger of confirmed blocks, called the blockchain. Typically, miners receive: (i) an amount of virtual currency as a reward for any confirmed transaction, generated automatically via the virtual currency mining protocol; and (ii) any fees voluntarily included within the block by the individuals who initiated the proposed transaction (miners fees). Since miners verify virtual currency transactions on a voluntary basis, it is customary to include a miners fee to provide an incentive to the miners to add a proposed transaction to the next block for confirmation via the virtual currency network. Any miners fees incurred in connection with contributions to or returns or withdrawals from an Investor Member’s Account, will be borne by the Investor Member.
DATA PROTECTION PROCEDURES
DAOZEDXE (and third parties acting on its behalf) will use your information for the legitimate purposes of:
- understanding and meeting your needs and preferences in using the Services;
- developing new Services and enhance existing Services;
- manage and develop its business and operations;
- carrying out any purposes for which you have given your consent; and meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
- DAOZEDXE uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool to help understand how Users engage with the Website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as with the DAOZEDXE, where they are used to track information about how Users use the MetaMask Wallet. This information is used to compile reports and help the DAOZEDXE improve the Website. The reports disclose MetaMask or ETH Wallet trends without identifying individual visitors. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- NO PERSONAL DATA INVOLVED (Anonymous)
You are reminded that it is your responsibility, and not the responsibility of DAOZEDXE, to pay any taxes due and make any required tax filings in any jurisdiction where you are tax resident, in respect of any DAC/Referral income or gains. It is also your responsibility, and not the responsibility of DAOZEDXE, to reclaim any tax withheld in respect of any DAC/Referral income or gains, where you are entitled to do so, and to claim any other type of tax relief to which you may be entitled in respect of any DAC/Referral income or gains.
NO TERMINATION (Self Sovereign Smart Contract)
No failure to exercise any right or remedy that a person may have under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of that right or remedy.
These Terms, together with any supplemental terms and conditions you are required to agree to access specific Services on the Website, constitute the entire agreement between you and DAOZEDXE in connection with your use of the Website, the DAOZEDXE and any Services accessed on or through the Website or DAOZEDXE.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
NO CENTRAL AUTHORITY OR GOVERNANCE (Self Controlled Worldwide).